Frost-free drinking bowl down to -20oC
• Frost protection of the bowl, of the valve and of the feed pipe is done by a 3 m long frost protection heating cable of 24 V-30 W (included). It can be found in windings beneath the bowl in a flexible rubber body. An aluminium foil fixed at the bottom of the bowl provides a constant heat distribution.
• Frost protection for the valve itself is guaranteed by three tightly fitted windings above the valve. With the rest of the heating cable of approx. 2 m, the feed pipe is maintained frost-free in addition.
• Frost-free down to -20oC (remaining water in the bowl will not freeze).
• Power is supplied by a 24 V transformer (50 to 500 W).
• Bowl made of top quality AQUATHAN plastic.
• No sharp edges, no risk of injury.
• Smoothly running brass 1/2’’ or 3/4'' tube valve.
• Female connection from top and bottom.
• Water flow continuously adjustable from outside by means of a regulation screw.
Recommended for : calves up to 6 months and horses
• Two brackets with reinforcing plates for 1 1/2'' to 2'' poles (101.0167).
• On/off automatic thermostat (101.0389).
• 24 V transformers of 50, 100, 200 or 500 W.
• Resettable water meter RW1 (101.0444).
• 1/2'' stainless steel connection pipe, male/male (102.1255).
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)