Stainless steel flat tip-over trough. For wall mounting with galvanized steel brackets (included).
No sherp edges, no risks of injuries.
3/4'' male water connection on the left or right handside.
MASTERFLOW float valve ensures a water flow of up to 40 l/min (9 gal).
Access to the float valve by the lift-up cover; no tools needed.
Saving of about 25,000 litres per year compared to a deeper tank (200 l) with one drain every two days.
Easy access to water and adjustable height of the trough.
- Model 130.8523, 6'6'' (2 m)
Frost-free options down to -20°C:
- 24 V-180 W heating element to install under the trough. A transformer is necessary.
- Installation of a heating cable wrapped around water pipe. Connected to the heating element of the trough in parallel to the power supply coming from the transformer.
- For rough winters, a heating sleeve can be installed on the valve to add frost protection.
Heating element to install into the trough (4 holes needs to be drilled). Comes with a stainless steel cover and a junction box.
Connection to a water loop (2 ways)
1- 3/4'' stainless circuit pipe. The pipe is feed by warm water coming from the heating unit. This keeps water frost-free and protects water lines.
2- 1'' stainless steel circuit pipe that runs through the whole trough.
3/4'' frost protection system working without electricity. To install over existing float valve. In case of intense cold, a valve opens automatically and lets water gently flow, preventing frost as it creates a continuous movement. Water flow is adjustable depending how cold it gets.
- Heating element to fix under the trough (131.6060, 131.6061, 131.6062 and 131.6089)
- Heating element to fix into the trough (131.6063)
- Heating cable, 24 V-20 W-2 meters
- Heating sleeve (131.0527)
- 200 or 500 W transformer (transfo-200Ik or 500Ik)
- 50 meters aluminium adhesive tape (101.1099)
- On/off thermostat (101.0389)
- Frost protection system (131.0521)
- Stainless steel protection plate to cover connections agains animal's bites (131.0582)
- 3/4 circuit pipe (131.0591)
- 1'' circuit pipe for 6'6'' trough (131.6123)
Recommanded for: cattles and dairy cows
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)