Frost-free drinking bowl down to -35oC
• Heated drinking bowl made of cast iron with white enamel finish in the interior.
• Frost-resistant down to -25°C with heating element of 80 W.
• Frost-resistant down to -35°C with heating element of 180 W (Sibiria version).
• One drinking bowl is sufficient for 15 to 20 animals.
• Smoothly running tongue valve.
• Back-stroke-free valve with high water flow up to 15 l/min.
• Water quantity can be simply adjusted to existing water pressure by exchanging nozzles (included in scope of delivery).
• For water pressure of maximum 6 bar.
• Valve is designed to close slowly even at higher water pressure thus preventing strokes in the water line.
• Reliable functioning even when ferruginous or aggressive water is given.
• To prevent frost in the water inlet, installing a 2 or 3 meters heating cable is recommended.
• Design to be installed on Thermo Tube.
Recommended for : cows, cattles, bulls, pigs and horses.
• 24 V transformer of 50, 100, 200 or 500 W.
• On/off thermostat (101.0389).
• Thermo tubes (see page 23).
• Protective thermostat to protect water inside the bowl against overheat when temperature is around 0oC (101.0438).
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)