Drinking bowl down to -30oC
• Heated drinking bowl with float valve. Made of cast iron, with white enamelled interior.
• Frost-resistant down to -20oC with heating element of 80 W.
• Frost-resistant down to -30oC with heating element of 180 W (Sibiria version).
• One drinking bowl is sufficient for 15 to 20 animals.
• Due to float valve, water pressure must not exceed 5 bar.
• Easy adjustable water level. According to existing water pressure, water flow up to 5 l/min.
• Ideal for animals with sensitive noses.
• To prevent frost in the water inlet, installing a 2 or 3 meters heating cable is recommended.
• Design to be installed on Thermo Tube.
Recommended for : cows, calves, sheep, goats, cattles (with weaners), bulls (with nose ring), horses, dogs, deers and pigs
• Anti-spillage rim made of cast-iron and epoxy coating (101.1068)
• 24 V transformer of 50, 100, 200 or 500 W.
• On/off thermostat (101.0389).
• Thermo tubes.
• Protective thermostat to protect water inside the bowl against overheat when temperature is around 0oC (101.0438).
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)