Quick drainage trough
• For wall mounting or ground mounting (legs sold separately).
• Conical inclined trough in stainless steel.
• Anti-spillage rim – water wastage reduced to a minimum.
• MASTERFLOW float valve ensuring a water flow of up to 40 l/min (10 gal).
• 3/4" male connection at the front side. Float valve cover can be pivoted upwards without use of tools!
• Large drain plug for quick cleaning. Can be operated above water surface.
• With holder for drainage tube DN125 (provided by the customer).
• With hole in operating drainage lever: If frost protection guard is installed as frost protection possibility (see beneath) excessive water produced by frost protection guard is channelled through hole of operating lever.
Recommended for : cows and cattles
• Set of four adjustable legs (131.6030).
• Additional Installation of low pressure float valve is possible (131.0738). To use, for example, warmed-up water from the milk cooling system (not possible when circuit tube model 6064 is installed!), or one additional Maxiflow float valve (131.0700 ) instead.
• Bite protection plate. To cover connections at the front side, suited for of all quick drainage troughs, prevents biting into frost protection heating cables, enables easy insulation or foaming of connection area (131.6085).
• DE LUXE Plug holder, exchange kit for Quick Drainage Trough for an easy opening and closing of the drainage plug (131.6087).
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)