Stainless steel water trough with pipe rim welded all around the trough.
Float valve cover has no sharp corners to avoid any risks of injuries for the animal.
Anti-spillage rim to reduce water wastage.
MASTERFLOW float valve with a water flow up to 40 l/min (9 gal).
3/4'' male connection on the front.
Large drainage hole for quick and complete drainage.
With bracket to install a DN 125 drainge tube (sold separately).
A side hole allows drainage when trough is equipped with a frost protection guard, no electricity needed.
Choice of bracket for wall and ground mount or between post up to 3 1/2''.
3 choices of lenght:
- Model 130.7015, 44 litres (10 gal), 59'' (1,5 m)
- Model 130.7020, 65 litres (14 gal), 79'' (2 m)
- Model 130.7030, 107 litres (24 gal), 118'' (3 m)
Connection to a water loop (2 ways)
1- 3/4'' stainless circuit pipe. The pipe is feed by warm water coming from the heating unit. This keeps water frost-free and protects water lines.
2- 1'' stainless steel connection set for water loop. With this connection set, the valve can be bypass by a 1'' circuit line. This is a solution for areas with short and mild period of frost.
Frost protection guard system working without electricity. To install over existing float valve. In case of intense cold, a valve opens automatically and lets water gently flow, preventing frost as it creates a continuous movement. Water flow is adjustable depending how cold it gets.
- Wall mounting brackets (130.7051)
- Ground mounting brackets with reinforcement bars 130.7054 (59'' high), 130.7055 (79'' high), 130.7056 (118'' high)
- Post mounting brackets (130.7052)
- 3/4'' circuit pipe (131.6064)
- Frost protection guard (131.0519)
Recommended for: cattles and dairy cows
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)