Thermo trough with a high capacity (this trough is the Master part of Thermo trough 130.6543).
• Double-walled fully insulated trough drinker made of UV-resistant polyethylene, for ground mounting.
• 7,5' (2,3 m) long with a capacity of approximately 160 l (35 gal).
• Master Trough with float valve cover.
• Thanks to a compact modular execution, ideal dimensions for transportation.
• Frost-protected down to -10°C due to insulation and without additional heating. With heating element, frost-free down to -30°C in the valve area.
• Trough have an inclined and conical bottom and can be quickly drained for cleaning purposes through large drainage holes.
• Equipped as standard with Maxiflow float valve, providing a generous water flow of up to 40 l/min (10 gal). If a higher water flow is desired, a second float valve can be installed additionally.
• A lateral large service aperture, which can also be opened without tools, enables an easy connection of water and power supply.
• For water level adjustment or for cleaning purposes the insulated float valve cover can easily be removed without tools.
• To prevent that the animals are jumping into the trough, an anti-jump protection bar (provided on site) must be installed above the trough.
• Anti-bite protection is a must for biting animals.
• Suits for 25 to 45 dairy cows.
Recommended for : cows, cattles and young animals with anti-bite protection.
Options to enhance frost protection :
24 V-180 W heating element for direct installation into the trough. Frost-free down to -30oC
• For power supply a transformer of 230/24 V is necessary. For automatic switch on/off of
transformer a thermostat can be additionally installed .
• To ensure a frost-free feed pipe, a frost protection heating cable 24 V-20 W-2 meters or a 24 V-30 W-3 meters has to be used. The heating cable should be wrapped around the pipe and connected to the heating element of the drinker in parallel to the power supply cable, coming from the transformer. If this heating cable is installed on plastic pipes, make sure that this water pipe is suited for warm and cold water. For better heat distribution the water pipe has to be wrapped first with an aluminium adhesive tape.
• If additionally connected to a Suevia heating unit an optimum of frost protection of the water line is reached.
• 24 V-180 W heating element (131.6069).
• Anti-bite protection (131.6065).
• 1'' mounting kit for water loop (103.1985).
• Low pressure float valve (131.0738).
• Masterflow float valve (131.0723).
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)