Starter calf pen to provide an ideal and healthy start to house your new-born calves, up to 10 days of age.
Convenient and durable dairy calf pen
- Starter Pen for rearing calves during start-up periods, made from robust plastic.
- Designed for a short-term use: before moving calves in an individual or group hutch, indoor pen or robotic feeding set-ups.
- The calf pen is installed directly on the ground, inside or outside under a shelter.
- To allow optimal drainage, a slatted floor can be added, either with legs or wheels.
- Slatted floor for Agri-Plastics Starter Pen helps improve ventilation and is easy to flip to clean for proper hygiene.
- Calf pen easy to clean and makes it easier to manage calf health.
Technical characteristics of the calf Starter-Pen
- Resistant polyethylene rotomoulded in one piece.
- Completely opaque and protects against UV rays.
- Available with two airflow vents on the back.
- Delivered with the front door of your choice: either a door configured to install a feeder or to install a bottle*.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Accessories available for feeding and watering.
*Pails, bottles, and holders sold separately.
Calf pen dimensions
- Outside: 51,5" long x 40" wide x 42,5" high (102 x 131 x 108 cm)
- Inside: 47" long x 34,5" wide x 42" high (88 x 120 x 106 cm)
- Slatted floor: 55" long x 42" wide x 9,25" high (106 x 140 x 23 cm)
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)