Isothermal frost-free waterer, model 6620, 180 W
Iso Antifreeze waterer with two drinking stations, so there’s no pushing and shoving in front of the drinking bowl. Space saving design and ideal for free stall farms.
Enough for about 30 to 40 animals. Constant water level.
Insulated double-walled polyethylene base. Six ground mounting holes.
Stainless steel tanks and cover. Access to the float valve by the lift-up cover; no tools needed.
Large access hatch for making water and electricity connections under the watering tanks.
3/4'' connection from the bottom with a braided hose included.
Calm and abundant watering with the MAXIFLOW float valve ensuring a water flow up to 40 l/min (10 gal).
Large drain plug for quick cleaning.
For dairy cows, we recommend installing the drinking bowl on a 20 centimetre-high concrete base.
Ideal for animals with nose ring.
- The model 6620 is delivered with a 24 V-180 W heating system (2 heating elements of 24 V-80 W + 20 V-20 W heating cable) to keep the tank and the water supply from freezing down to -20°c. A transfomer is necessary for the installation.
- Anti-spillage rim reduces water losses to a minimum (131.1193)
- For extremely cold areas, a heating sleeve to wrap around valve (131.0527)
- 200 or 500 W transformer (transfo-200Ik or 500Ik)
- On/off thermostat (101.0389)
Recommended for: cattles, dairy cows, horses and sheep
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)