Freeze proof waterer with electricity
- Frost free insulated waterer, Sibiria 130.6621, with two drinking stations that takes up little space. Perfect for free stall farms.
- No pushing and shoving in front of the waterer, each animal having separate access.
- Polyethylene base with double insulated wall. Six ground mounting holes.
- Constant-level waterer, enough to water 30 to 40 animals.
- Stainless-steel tanks and cover. Access to the float valve by the lift-up cover, no tools needed.
- Large access hatch for making water and electricity connections under the watering tanks.
- 3/4'' connection from the bottom and comes with a braided hose.
- Insulated livestock waterer, providing calm and abundant watering with electricity thanks to the MAXIFLOW float ensuring a high-water flow of 40 l/min (10 gal).
- Large water drain plug for quick cleaning. The water can be evacuated from the outside or from the inside of the base by installing a pipe (sold separately). This method avoids frozen ground in winter.
- For dairy cows, it is recommended to install the waterer on a concrete base 20 centimetre high.
- Ideal for animals with nose ring.
- The Sibiria model 6621 is delivered with a 24 V-380 W heating system (2 heating elements of 24 V-180 W + 24 V-20 W heating cable) to keep the tank and the water supply from freezing down to -30°C.
- A transformer is necessary for the installation (supplied separately).
Frost free livestock waterer accessories
- Anti-spillage rim reduces water losses to a minimum (131.1193)
- For extremely cold areas, a heating sleeve to wrap around valve (131.0527)
- 500 W transformer (500Ik)
- On/off thermostat (101.0389)
Insulated waterer suitable for cattle, dairy cows, horses, and sheep.
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)