Polyethylene pump, Junior model
• Smoothly running diaphragm pasture pump, operation can quickly be learned by the animals.
• Junior model : with additional lateral drinking bowl for young stock, which are not able yet to activate the pasture pump. Young animals are provided with fresh water, which runs automatically from the main bowl into the lateral bowl, produced by the pumping action of the mother.
• The animals pump their own water from an existing well or surface water and are this way always provided with fresh water.
• Operating lever made of first-class cast iron, plastic-coated.
• Bowl made of solid UV-resistant polyethylene.
• High-quality diaphragm for suction down to 23' (7 meters).
• Sufficient for 15 to 20 animals.
• Comes with a ribbed tip (102.0827).
Recommended for : calves, young cattles and foals
• Tube, suction tube set and suction filter (101.0542, 101.0543, 101.0557 and 101.0558).
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)