Trusscore PVC wall and ceiling panel 16''x 8' (covers 10.67 sq ft)
- Made of virgin PVC, Trusscore tongue and groove panels provide exceptional support capacity for all your work and meet the requirements of building codes.
- The 1/2'' thick panel, industry leading thickness, combined with unique truss design provides high strength and rigidity.
- Class A fire rating with an index spreadflame of 10, in accordance with CAN/ULC S102.0-18 standards.
- Complies with CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) standards for walls and ceilings.
- Replace perfectly traditional siding materials like drywall. No humidity and no mold.
- Easy to clean and you can use a pressure washer without problems.
- Lightweight and easy to install, Trusscore panels add brightness inside your space.
- Panel has pre-drilled holes for screws and, once installed, they are not exposed.
- Custom length available (minimum quantity required).
- Choice of PVC trims and stainless-steel screws available (pack of 100).
- 10-years limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- Also available in grey.
With Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard, it's easy to install and you save time on labor!
Warehouses - factories - garages - hydroponic greenhouses - livestock farms - kennels - stables - industrial kitchens - laboratories - car washes - daycares - laundry and much more.
For more information, visit Plast-x.com
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)