High quality stainless steel valve water trough corrosion resistant and sturdy.
Cattle trough ideal for free stalls and takes up little space.
Sufficient water supply for 15 to 20 animals.
Rapid watering with a water flow of nearly 30 l/min allows a continual and efficient watering of the animals (6,6 gal).
- 3/4’’ male connection from the left or right by changing the valve side.
- Integrated large drainage plug.
- Valve operation via broad and smoothly running valve flap.
- Weight-loaded valve, suited for high and low water pressure.
- Connection to a water circuit with connection set for 3/4" water circuits and in combination with heating unit.
- Always fresh and clean water for your animals: due to water flow and special design of the bowl: feed rests are flushed by the running water and drunk by the animals at the
- Bowl covered towards the upper lip to prevent dirt entry.
- Fodder residues mix with water and are re-eaten by the animal. The trough is always clean: self-cleaning action.
- Covered top to prevent dirt entry.
This valve water trough can be easily installed and fixed on the wall or pipe mounting.
Options for frost protection
Option A : 24 V-80 W heating element
- Easy fixation under the trough.
- In order to ensure a frost-free feed pipe, a frost protection heating cable 24 V-20 W-2 meters or 20 V-30 W-3 meters is wrapped around the feed pipe and connected to the heating element in parallel to the power supply cable, coming from the transformer. The heating cable and the water line have to be insulated, however, additionally and protected against biting.
- For power supply a transformer 230/24 V is necessary. For automatic switch on/off of transformer a thermostat can be additionally installed.
Option B : Increased frost protection down to -35°C
- For rough winters, 24 V-7 W valve heating sleeve can be supplied on demand for subsequent installation (131.0527).
Option C : Connection to a 3/4'' water loop
- In combination with a connection set for 3/4" water circuits an easy integration of models 500/520 into a water circuit is possible! For connection to a water circuit we recommend heating units.
- In order to prevent water in the bowl from freezing, use additionally a heating element model 523 or model 524. Transformer necessary!
This watering trough is ideal for cows and cattle.
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)