Suevia waterer for horses, cows, cattle, pigs and bulls
- The vertical tongue valve heated waterer, model 100.1041 SIBIRIA, is equipped with an enamelled cast-iron bowl.
- Efficient against frost down to -35°C with the integrated 180 W heating element.
- With this type of livestock heated waterer, your horses, cattles and pigs have easy access to fresh water by pressing the smooth running tongue valve which automatically fills the bowl.
- Back-stroke-free valve allows the water flow to be adjusted up to 15 l/min for a maximum water pressure of 6 bar.
- This valve is designed to close slowly even at higher water pressure, thus preventing strokes in the water line.
- Reliable functioning even when ferruginous or aggressive water is given.
- The waterer comes with four nozzles of different diameters to obtain the ideal flow rate depending on the pressure.
- The power supply requires a 24 V transformer (available from 50 to 500 W).
- This livestock waterer is sufficient for 15 to 20 horses, cattle or pigs.
Our installation tips:
- To keep the water inlet frost-free, a heating cable of 2 or 3 meters should be installed in a spiral along the water pipe.
- This Suevia heated waterer is designed to be installed on insulating Thermo Tube.
- 24 V transformer of 200 W or 500 W
- Thermostat (101.0389)
- Heating cables of 2 meters (101.0861) or 3 meters (101.1863)
- Thermo tubes (101.0344, 101.0346, 101.0348, 101.0345)
- For model 41A Sibiria of 2020 and less: Protective cable to prevent water inside the bowl against overheat when température is around 0°C (101.0438). To make it work, you need to order the thermostat at the same time (101.0438)
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)