Constant level waterer with integrated heating element
- The heated constant level waterer model 100.1305 have a bowl made of premium quality polyethylene.
- It has a high-flow float valve with a 1/2" brass male connection from right hand side. This float valve allows quick water flow into the bowl and the constant water level that is easily adjustable.
- The heated drinker is equipped with a 24 V-20 W heating element installed behind the removable stainless-steel float valve cover and inaccessible for the animals. It can withstand a temperature of around -10°C. This heated element is supplied with a three-meter-long connection cable.
- In addition, the integrated thermostat in the connection cable maintains the frost-free temperature, triggers, and switches the start-up of the heating on at 5°C and off at 12°C.
- To ensure a frost-free feed pipe to the waterer, it is recommended to install a frost protection heating cable along the water pipe (24 V-20 W-2 meters or 24 V-30 W-3 meters).
- If this heating cable is installed on plastic pipes, make sure that this water pipe is suited for warm and cold water. For better heat distribution, the water pipe has to be wrapped first with an aluminium adhesive tape.
- The heating cable and the water pipe must be insulated and protected from animal bites.
- Power requires a 24 V transformer (50 to 500 W).
Suevia waterer accessories
- 24 V transformer of 50, 100, 200 or 500 W
- Galvanized adjustable rotating elbow union 1/2’’ x 1/2’’ female/female for use in case of water inlet from the bottom or the top (102.0352)
- 2 meters heating cable, 24V-20W (101.0861)
- 3 meters heating cable, 24V-30W (101.1863)
- Aluminium adhesive tape for pipe insulation (101.1099)
WARNING: the 24 V transformer must be installed for all our models of heated waterers.
Recommended for calves, horses, sheep and dogs.
- Width (KG)
- Height (CM)
- Width (CM)
- Length (CM)